Saturday, July 10, 2021, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
About the Pregnancy Resource Center
As an accredited medical clinic, the Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC) of Snohomish County provides essential services at no charge for at-risk women in Snohomish County, more than half of whom are uninsured. The PRC provides pregnancy and gestational age verification by ultrasound. These essential services provide women with quick access to critical time-sensitive pregnancy diagnosis and information that will help them to decide whether obtaining additional medical care is urgent or can be postponed for a short while. The PRC, serving in Snohomish County nearly 40 years, also provides comprehensive childbirth education and has a Baby Boutique for shopping!
What will I be doing?
You will have the opportunity to see firsthand the fantastic facilities at the Pregnancy Resource Center and gain a deeper appreciation of the services they provide. Safety procedures and protocols will be in place. Masks are required.
Parking: Park in the parking lot connected to the PRC building.
Number of Participants: maximum of 8 people per tour
On Site Point Person: Andrew Woodyard
Check It Out Posture: As a guest of the PRC be an observer, be open, listen well, learn. Please follow their instructions and observe the protocols they have in place.
How to Support the Pregnancy Resource Center:
- Pray for full pregnancy test and ultrasound appointment schedules.
- Pray for the health and safety of the PRC staff and volunteers.
- Share with others about services offered by the PRC.
- Options for unplanned pregnancy
- Resources and referrals for moms and families
- Classes, workshops, support groups for moms and families
- Sexual Integrity and Healthy Relationship presentation for teens, parents, teachers and pastors
- Support financially