Northshore Christian Church - Open Positions
Childcare Coordinator (Church) -
This part-time position oversees the structure and effective administration of NCC’s ministry of Midweek childcare program, adapts engaging and age-appropriate curriculum, and creatively implements supportive games and activities. This position has some after hours and some weekend responsibility.
Facilities evening custodial -
- General facilities cleaning including but not limited to emptying the trash, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming carpets, cleaning and polishing hard surface floors;
- Basic facilities maintenance tasks as assigned including but not limited to patching/painting, desk repair, basic plumbing maintenance/repair;
- General landscaping maintenance as assigned: rough mowing of non-lawn areas of property, weeding in window wells, keeping parking lots and sidewalks clean and clear of trash, possible snow and ice removal in the winter. Keep up general maintenance of equipment;
- Locking/unlocking buildings, activating/deactivating the security system, locking/unlocking the parking gates;
- Informing department leadership of tools needed to accomplish daily tasks, ensuring a means to complete responsibilities;
- Perform other facilities related duties as assigned with demonstrated flexibility in scheduling and job assignment
Childcare Workers (part-time) -
We provide childcare for children from birth to 12 years old during mid-week church classes and bible studies on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings as well as Thursday mornings. We also provide childcare for a series of classes (Get in the Game) held approximately one Sunday evening a month. Each session has different responsibilities and need, which can also vary week to week. Typically, the kids are divided into two to three different rooms, by age. The activities depend on the ages of the kids that show up. It could be a bible lesson, homework help, games, a movie, crafts or weather permitting, a trip to one of the playgrounds. There are no specific educational requirements or certifications that are required, however, we do prefer applicants with experience teaching children either formally or as a church volunteer. Teens who are 16 years of age and over are welcome to apply. No one is expected to work at every event; scheduling is done through the Childcare Coordinator, Kelly McKinley.
Payroll Administrator -
This part-time position is from 10-15 hours per week, and someone with a great accounting background, who is looking for a part-time job would be a great addition to our team. Payroll experience is preferred, but if they have an accounting background, they will be well equipped for this job. They also must be flexible with hours and love Jesus.
For details on all positions please see specific job descriptions on Northshore's Applicant website.
To apply for available positions:
You will be required to create an account to view position details, however, you will not be contacted unless you submit an application. Northshore Online Applications & Instructions
Please read the following to better understand our mission and culture:
Northshore Mission and Culture
Northshore Christian Academy - Open Positions
To view a list of available positions in our School Ministry, NCA, go here:
Thank you for considering working for Northshore Christian Church and Academy!