First of all, welcome! You are important to God and important to us. If you live in or are visiting the Seattle area, we would love to have you join us for services this weekend.
Northshore is a non-denominational Christian church. Approximately 3,000 people call Northshore home, with 1,500 attending services on any given weekend. Our atmosphere is casual and friendly. We place high value on authentic relationships and teaching. Our music is current and easy to recognize. We are equally committed to helping people find faith and helping people grow in their faith. We are best known in the community for our extensive offerings for families, children and junior/senior high students.
Steps to Visiting on a Weekend
1. Choose a Service: Services are Saturdays at 5:30pm and Sundays at 9:00am and 11:00am. Each service includes the same music and message. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Many visitors wear business causal. Children’s (infant-5th grade) classes are offered during each of the three weekend services. Junior High (6th-8th grades) classes are offered during the Saturday 5:30pm service and the Sunday 11am service. High school (9-12th grades) class is offered Sunday during the 11am service.
2. Arrive and Get Parked: Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early to find parking and get to the auditorium. If you have kids, it’s best to arrive 15 minutes early to get them settled into their classes. When you first arrive in the parking lot you will be greeted by a member of our parking team (wearing an orange vest.) They will direct you to the most convenient space. First time guests should feel free to use visitor parking on the west side of our building (just ask our parking team member to point the way.)
3. Find a Place for Yourself and Your Kids: One of our friendly greeters will be available as you come through the front door. Simply ask them to point you to the auditorium (or to children’s check-in if you have kids). Junior and Senior High students meet in the rear education building (in the Performing Arts Center). Our greeters can guide you to Performing Arts Center to drop off your teens. The information center is located on the east side of our lobby. Our information desk staff can help you with directions, questions or absolutely any need you may have.
4. Coffee, Espresso, WIFI & Restrooms: We know how important a cup of coffee is! We want you to be able to relax in the lobby before and after services. Complimentary drip coffee is available from a stand in our lobby (near the auditorium entrance.) Espresso drinks are available on Sunday before services in the central lobby. Restrooms are also available in the central lobby area. Our lobby has free WIFI internet connections. Simply select “Northshore Courtesy” from your list of available wireless networks.
5. Celebrate Through Worship: Greeters will welcome you into the auditorium and give you a program that outlines this week’s message and current church events. You are free to sit anywhere you like or you can choose to have an usher help you find a seat. Before each service music is performed and announcements are seen on the video screens. Our service begins with approximately 20 minutes of music. Words to all songs are displayed on large video screens. There is then a greeting (shake hands with those around you), announcements, communion, an offering and a teaching message. Our services typically last about 80 minutes. Coffee and food are available in the lobby following each service.
6. Enjoy Your Visit in Comfort: During our service you will not be singled out as a visitor. You are not expected to participate in the offering. You may choose to participate in communion . . . or not (either way is just fine). You will not be pressured into a visitor’s reception. You can remain entirely anonymous if you like. We’re just glad you came. You are encouraged to visit as often as you like. When you are comfortable, take the next step and connect with us.
7. Connect with Northshore: We trust you will enjoy visiting Northshore. If you would like to know more about the church, simply fill out a visitor’s card during the service. Stop by Connections Central directly outside the auditorium for more information and a gift. If you would like to be part of the Northshore family, take the one-evening membership class Get in the Game 101 – Joining the Team, taught by Senior Pastor Ken Long. If you are new to the Christian faith or simply reconnecting with it, take Fresh Start, our new believer’s class.
Still Not Sure About Visiting? We’re happy to answer those questions you still may have. Call Northshore at (425) 407-1119 or email Falina Williams. You can also see a recent sermon online for free by clicking here.