Northshore's Community Care ministry is mainly centered on discipleship through Home Groups. However, if you have a specific need, there are a number of options:
Community Home Groups
First, contact your Home Group Leader and discuss with them your specific need. If you are not connected with a Northshore Home Group and would like to learn more about our Home Groups, please go to our Community Home Groups webpage.
Community Care Pastoral Support
Northshore's Community Care Pastors are:
- Pastor Allen King @ (425) 322-2308
- Pastor Paul Lowell @ (425) 322-2325
To talk with a pastor, you can fill our Talk to a Pastor Form and we will contact you directly or you may contact Paul Lowell, our Community Care, Baptism & Prayer Pastor, at 425.322.2325 or email
Emergency Prayer Chain
Call the church office with your request at 425-322-2300 or fill out a Prayer Request form here and our Emergency Prayer Chain will begin praying for you or your loved ones right away!
Northshore's Marriage Ministry provides resources for couples that desire to prepare for, maximize or repair their marriage.
For details please see our Marriage Ministry webpage>
- GriefShare - GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
- DivorceCare - “Divorced, separated, hurting? We can help. Join this weekly seminar/support group presenting Biblical principles for healing and hope for the future.
- Healing Hearts -Using the Word, God will walk a woman through the healing process, moving her from despair, guilt, or shame to receiving all that God has promised. Healing Hearts has two segments:
- Binding Up the Brokenhearted – Specifically for women suffering from the after affects of abortion. There is hope… God has a plan for your life.
- The Hem of His Garment – To help women overcome the pain and afflictions of their past, who have suffered loss, sexual abuse, divorce, rape and other traumas.
- Every Man’s Victory - This group is centered on gaining VICTORY in our battles, not just support. We are a group of men dedicated to becoming free from the addictions of our lustful nature. We share tools that work in overcoming the habits that own us and defeat us. We encourage each other in a safe environment where we can be honest, both with ourselves and one another. We share prayers that move the hand of God to open new doors of sobriety for us. We also share each other’s burdens.
Northshore is not an agency that is set up to meet general emergency needs, however there are many established agencies that can help. We recommend you contact one of these organizations:
- The Salvation Army
- Volunteers of America of Western Washington (VOA)
- Everett Gospel Mission
- Federal Health & Human Services Helpline - Dial 211.
Families needing a food box can contact their Home Group Leader or ask at Connection Central after the weekend services.
Northshore families needing financial help should contact their Home Group leader for support.